Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope the Titan game is a preview of things to come :)

·
Registered
198 Posts
im a steelers fan ( and a fan of randy moss) and I think we looked really good. Iit was nice to see after all the bashing of the steelers offense this preseason, we really scored some points.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Rasputin said:
im a steelers fan ( and a fan of randy moss) and I think we looked really good. Iit was nice to see after all the bashing of the steelers offense this preseason, we really scored some points.
Yeah im glad too.Those preseason game rarely show how the regular season goes. Might start hearing "Willy" chants now.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
No. I have good taste. Even though my Browns suck and will probably get their heads handed to them by the Steelers twice this year...

Brian

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ghost in the shell said:
i love the Steelers, theyre my favorite team. Donvoan Mcnabb, and Terrell Owens, best 1-2 punch in nfl, Steelers all the way baby.! woo!
Haha very funny :lol

·
Registered
706 Posts
Can't wait for that Bengals/Steelers showdown this year.

·
SAS's Chief Meteorologist
7,539 Posts
I wish we got more Steelers games here in Denver. Roethlisberger's a hell of a quarterback for as young as he is.

·
Registered
241 Posts
It's been reported that people are trashing Tommy Madoxs' yard and herassing his family after last Sunday's game. What's up with that? Sure he didn't do very well, but still, it's a football game.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah that's just wrong. Maddox is a good man.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Awww - nuts!
Do they play again this year?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts