Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Wow! You really did an awesome job on that! :clap That had to take you a long time to finish it. I love The Sims! I just got nightlife a few weeks ago and I can't stop playing it. :)

·
Registered
435 Posts
hmm, do you have to actually raise sims in that game, or can you just cheat for money and then build huge crazy houses? cuz my friend would love the latter, but she hates the sims because she thinks you always have to raise them and she just wants to kill them all the time lol... i can't blame her ;P

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
That is definitely a distinctive house, judging from the preivew pic--I'll have to download it when I get home.

sadpanda said:
hmm, do you have to actually raise sims in that game, or can you just cheat for money and then build huge crazy houses?
Yup, you can still do that.

Sims are a lot more fun in Sims 2, I especially like the freak-type sims (aliens, zombies, vampires...) :)

-Ryan

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for your comments :)

it took me roughly five days, a few hours each night. I cheated a little bit though. I started with one of my older houses, deleted the house itself and began working with the terrain it was on. If you check my other lots you'll be able to see which one easily.

Oh yeah, warning for those of you who haven't d/led it yet. It's not furnished. Just floor and wallpaper tiles on the inside. I'm really really bad at interior decorating so I pretend to claim that i'm just giving the user the freedom to design the inside how they like it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for your comments :)

it took me roughly five days, a few hours each night. I cheated a little bit though. I started with one of my older houses, deleted the house itself and began working with the terrain it was on. If you check my other lots you'll be able to see which one easily.

Oh yeah, warning for those of you who haven't d/led it yet. It's not furnished. Just floor and wallpaper tiles on the inside. I'm really really bad at interior decorating so I pretend to claim that i'm just giving the user the freedom to design the inside how they like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.