Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi is there any reccomendation for a good therapist in Belgium or the Netherlands? One that is specialized in social anxiety and knows his thing? And eventually had S.A. himself?

You lucky people in the USA, you have all these kinds of things like Social Anxiety institute and plenty of social anxiety support groups, and specialized therapists in social anxiety. Lucky guys, over here we don't got many help sources for S.A.

I really need to get rid of S.A. as soon as possible, with all the self help i am procrastinating.

S.A. isnt me, it totally doesn't fit my life. I get more frustrated with each day seeing where i stand with my S.A. and realizing where i would stand without S.A.

I see all these people around me being so cool, interacting and i totally hate it that i am not.

Sometimes i wonder if at a point i would get so pissed off at myself that i will instantly cure all my social anxiety and esteem issues in one moment, but that probably will not happen.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Oh haha I wish we could put names of recommended therapists in a thread organized by location.

Hmm, not sure if that's allowed though. It'd be pretty funny if our therapists ran a search and found their name on this site though.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cannot recommend a therapist, but there is one support group I know.
Check on www.vvm-vzw.be They have a course going on.

Good luck!
Wow great thanks! Great contribution

I Need to get rid of my S.A. before next summer!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.