Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,551 Posts
Yeah, I'm the same way at times. I don't like sports all that much though.

I fail as a man.

dammit.

I put on a good act though.

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I'm the same way at times. I don't like sports all that much though.

I fail as a man.

dammit.

I put on a good act though.
Yeah I'm a real good actor too. You don't fail as a man, we're just a different breed Lol. We're like prince

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i don't think most girls would find it attractive at first glance, because it's not masculine, but sensitivity in either gender is a much valued trait, in my eyes

it's not about manipulation

;)

it might be the cause of them dumping you, but they're probably toxic anyway

so who needs em
Oh yeah I know girls don't dig that at first glance that's why I try to act as "alpha" as possible

·
Registered
319 Posts
first of all you are a human being. being 'macho' or whatever is something society forced on you. I think there are many sensitive guys like you as well as very heartless girls. That social roles are just a bother. I think every guy should have right to be sensitive, as well as girl to be dominant. Freedom for all!
And every person has their sensitive side, even typical 'macho' guys.

·
Banned
3,061 Posts
I'm sensitive to my own needs more than other peoples'. I certainly can't pretend to be an alpha male. Shy fat nerd probably the best description.:blank

·
HS Junior
98 Posts
I'm the same way lol. It kinda sucks sometimes, and when girls point it out I blush, which doesn't really help me look any manlier .

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
first of all you are a human being. being 'macho' or whatever is something society forced on you. I think there are many sensitive guys like you as well as very heartless girls. That social roles are just a bother. I think every guy should have right to be sensitive, as well as girl to be dominant. Freedom for all!
And every person has their sensitive side, even typical 'macho' guys.
Man, it's not that easy here in the bible belt of America.
I've tried being myself and I got asked if I was gay. Guys will try you here, get in your face and if you show weakness you'll get jumped for their amusement.
Lots of gangs here too, you have to not appear weak or you get jacked :/

·
Registered
319 Posts
Man, it's not that easy here in the bible belt of America.
I've tried being myself and I got asked if I was gay. Guys will try you here, get in your face and if you show weakness you'll get jumped for their amusement.
Lots of gangs here too, you have to not appear weak or you get jacked :/
ok, but that is actually just certain situations. If you are near people you think that are gay and gangs don't act sensitive in that situations. However you are sensitive, I think you have enough 'manliness' inside of you to act manly in some situation like that. We all act differently in some situation. If I see a cop I'm not gonna get all wild, I'm gonna pretend I'm nice.

But in general know who you are, and know in which situations you can express yourself fully. don't go losing yourself cause of acting like jerk but know that is only the way to deal with some situations. On tips how to be more badass I would say that self control is important, as well as mental strength and confidence. Trust me, just cause you are sensitive, doesn't mean you cannot be tough.

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
I like sensitive and sentimental guys. I was wondering if most of British men were sensitive.

·
^ Smells like teen spirit
996 Posts
I'm so sensitive and I hate it since this is SA and it's anonymous I will say it, but I will never admit that I'm sensitive in real life. I've always played sports and worked construction so I am around a lot of macho dudes a lot but I am a pansy!
I love the emotional support that girls offer which is why I hang out with mainly girls, I'm more sensitive than my GF's lol. If a girl I'm seeing does something or says something that makes me self conscious I'll think about it forever and run it over my head a million times. If I see something tragic like a homeless family or a really really poor family where the parents work like dogs I literally cry like a little *****. I get so self conscious about my body too, worse than girls get which literally makes no sense because I'm in shape but I hate taking my shirt off for fear people will judge me as a dumb jock or something. Sad movies make me cry, sad songs can make me cry. I fall in love way too easy, if I date someone within a few months I usually see her as the best thing in the world then when I get dumped I just die inside lmfao. I hate this..
Please tell me I'm not the only one.. Please tell me some of you guys act macho in public but are actually really sensitive..
Lol yes, I prefer women's company, I cry at films (and some adverts lol), I wuv widdle fuwwy animals, I used to be very sensitive in relationships, but women soon crushed all my feelings, now I'm a lot more distant and logical.

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol yes, I prefer women's company, I cry at films (and some adverts lol), I wuv widdle fuwwy animals, I used to be very sensitive in relationships, but women soon crushed all my feelings, now I'm a lot more distant and logical.
Aww I love cute widdle fuwwy animals :3

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like sensitive and sentimental guys. I was wondering if most of British men were sensitive.
Idk about british guys but apparently all these American guys are xD
Softies unite.

We should all start a gang. The Southside softies. Yeah I like that

·
Banned
12,868 Posts
yeah I got a sensitive core probably but over the years I've developed a hard shell to try an protect myself, I was hurt badly by close friends when I was younger so now I have a hard time letting anyone in....

·
Registered
196 Posts
I'm uber-sensitive myself. I'm a momma's boy. I don't like a lot of stereotypically masculine things, like drinking hard liquor or beer, lifting weights, or combat sports. I also like cute animals. Cats are my favorites. I also find women easier to talk to than men.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts