Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can u just predict out- what does it mean while u see someone dead in ur dreams..??

Since 7 days I have seen three dreams like this..m worried:blank

·
Registered
450 Posts
If you see somebody dead in your dreams, I would be worried that they are gonna die.

I think that a premonition has to be acted on cause otherwise what's the point? But if that is to prepare for it or prevent it, who can say?

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you see somebody dead in your dreams, I would be worried that they are gonna die.

I think that a premonition has to be acted on cause otherwise what's the point? But if that is to prepare for it or prevent it, who can say?
Three days before I saw my sister dead n today early morning my mother..i m worried n depressed since I saw myself in my dream crying at their funeral

well thanks for ur reply!!

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
I don't rule out a lot of mystical/esoteric things.

I heard that modern astrology is largely crap because the stars have all moved... technically our star-signs would be different in this day and age etc.

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't rule out a lot of mystical/esoteric things.

I heard that modern astrology is largely crap because the stars have all moved... technically our star-signs would be different in this day and age etc.
Yes may be..i m a person completely insane n out of this daily world

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Yes may be..i m a person completely insane n out of this daily world
Not necessarily. I wouldn't say that a premonition in a dream means nothing because the stars are no longer where they were a few thousand years ago. Not that it necessarily does mean anything.

I've had many crazy dreams though. I've dreamed of killing my dog a few times with a knife, and then dropping the knife and going "wtf?" I don't know where the hell that comes from, as I love her more than anything, and am not psychopathic whatsoever in conscious life.

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not necessarily. I wouldn't say that a premonition in a dream means nothing because the stars are no longer where they were a few thousand years ago. Not that it necessarily does mean anything.

I've had many crazy dreams though. I've dreamed of killing my dog a few times with a knife, and then dropping the knife and going "wtf?" I don't know where the hell that comes from, as I love her more than anything, and am not psychopathic whatsoever in conscious life.
Thats a weird dream really..killing ur beloved by our own hands..i can imagine how u would have felt the day after opening ur eyes n ur pet right before u....

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Thats a weird dream really..killing ur beloved by our own hands..i can imagine how u would have felt the day after opening ur eyes n ur pet right before u....
Yeah, I like to think that it's some kind of irony my brain (or maybe a divine power) creates to strengthen my love for those close to me. Like I'm so shocked by the dream, that I'll never treat loved-ones badly/take them for granted. I don't know.

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, I like to think that it's some kind of irony my brain (or maybe a divine power) creates to strengthen my love for those close to me. Like I'm so shocked by the dream, that I'll never treat loved-ones badly/take them for granted. I don't know.
While m dreaming!! I feel so ashamed of my bad behaviour that I had done to them sometimes..but yes ur prediction is somewhat similar to me..i too try to control my anger n frustation so that I dnt hurt them ever again..they are the most imp persons in my life.i never want to lose them

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol? Masses of gas and what not cant predict your future!
yupss..i wish i could know everything about my future..:)

I feel so much terrifed whenever my family is not before my eyes..makes me think of bad things..accidents or vulnerable...all my fear is apparent in my dreams:eek:

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
I have no idea. However, it is remarkable how accurately my particular sign describes my personality.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
The stars we see are from the past, so I don't really believe in it. When people are reading the stars, technically they are looking into what happened in the past. Also, with the sun signs, so many people are born under each. There are only 12, and over 7 billion people in the world. How can every single virgo be the same? My horoscope tells me I am going to have a good day/month, so does that mean however many virgos there are out there are also all going to have a good day/month? We're all going to find love on the 25th?

·
inanotherworld
921 Posts
I know there are lots of "dream dictionaries" out there, but I thought that I would share this one:

"Death- Depending on the context of the "death" in the dream it can mean more than one thing but do not be alarmed death is usually a positive symbol. Whether you see your own death, somebody close to you or a stranger, death in a dream does not mean actual death, it symbolizes a drastic change or making a turn in your life and letting go of the past. 1) When you dream of a close relative, friend of pet's death it indicates that you will face important transformations. It can also mean you may be missing a certain aspect that you like about them or on the other hand whatever they represent is no longer a part of your life. Similarly dreaming of the death of a wild animal suggests that you have learnt to control your wilder nature. 2) Upon waking if you feel distressed about the person's death, you could be predicting change in their life or the person they represent. 3) If you dream you are faking to be dead it implies that you want to start a new and make transformations in your life. 4) Dreaming that you die means that you've already started to make personal transformations and creating positive change in your life. 5) Dreaming of a ghost that came back to talk to you could be a message the person is trying to tell you. Likewise dreaming of an encounter with a figure of death unlocks the forces of transformation for you in the spirit world. Alternately death in a dream can have a negative meaning where you may be trapped in a negative relationship or some situation is causing you distress and you feel like you cannot escape in your walking life."

http://www.dreamdictionary.org/d/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts