Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
SAS member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just find hearing about other people's dreams interesting. My strangest dream was when my family went to a hotel where everyone turned into zombies, and my little brother (who was 7 at the time) was a foot tall, wearing a top hat. Me and my brother ran into the parking lot, he jumped into an RV and I rode shotgun. He floored it and the zombies behind us were on flying motorcycles or just walking. XD

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
There are many
I jumped from a mountain,i died coz of illness,i got caught in a cyclone,i met my best friend,an unknown guy proposed me,i slipped from staircase n got hurt...

some of my dreams come true ..i had many n really seen myself acting in the same condition

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
my fave one was...

I was at home looking out of the living room window, I saw what appeared to be a massively giant cardboard cutout of a spaceship jaggedly rising from behind the houses across the road up into the sky. My brother and dad then pulled up in the car onto the driveway, they both had massive grins on their faces with eyes wide open looking at me. They came in through the back door and stopped in front of me still smiling. My brother then said "Catherine" slanted his head sideways.."can I eat your brains?"...At which point I did a little dance in the style of Michael Jackson, moonwalking and such until by power of dance I was transported into heaven, the only sanctuary for the human race!

Only my mum was there, nothing but a white void all around, oh and jesus was in the background...wearing sandals and a white gown off course. I told my mum that my brother and dad were taken over so she gave me some instructions and sent me back to earth...only she sent me in the middle of a huge crowd of alien zombie people!!! I forgot what it was I had to do so did my little dance again only it wasn't working....I shouted up I needed a little help and my mum zapped me back up to heaven...then I woke up!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts