Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
I think you mean this in a joking way, like, "Is anybody here from the rural South," because I don't think that anybody would admit to being a ******* ;).
So, if that's your question, yes, I am originally from southern Alabama, but I live in California now. I know all about "*******" ways!

·
Registered
811 Posts
I think you mean this in a joking way, like, "Is anybody here from the rural South," because I don't think that anybody would admit to being a ******* ;).
So, if that's your question, yes, I am originally from southern Alabama, but I live in California now. I know all about "*******" ways!
******** don't just live in the south. I live in New York and they're thick as flies here.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I live in NC and know and grew up with many ********. Most of them are really nice people. The stereotype of a ******* is largely false. There are some that the stereotype totally fits but most of these people aren't ignorant fatback eating morons like they're made out to be.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Well, that questions the metaphysical foundation of "*******". What do you think "*******" is?
I should specify that I don't live in New York City, but upstate in the Catskills. My dad, uncle, and grandpa are dairy farmers and there are many farms around here. But there are people who are really "********" around here. In high school we had an unofficial Drive Your Tractor To School Day in which many drove their tractors, one even drove a lawnmower. They all had to get up pretty early.

·
Registered
24 Posts
^ Yeah, that's what I mean, it souds like you're talking about farmers or people who live away from the city and close to the land. In that sense, there's nothing wrong with being a *******. When I hear "*******", I think about a bearde guy in a flannel shirt who drawls out his words and is pretty close to being mentally retarded.

·
Registered
811 Posts
^ Yeah, that's what I mean, it souds like you're talking about farmers or people who live away from the city and close to the land. In that sense, there's nothing wrong with being a *******. When I hear "*******", I think about a bearde guy in a flannel shirt who drawls out his words and is pretty close to being mentally retarded.
There are many like that around here though too. Plus in high school a lot of kids thought being a ******* was cool so pretended to be ******** but weren't real ********.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
I live exactly where you live now and I see ********.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts