Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the forum so hello everyone! and yes are there any House fans in here? I think I'm one of those hard core fans because I'm so addicted to it and its the best show ever (in my opinion).:D

·
Heartbroken
340 Posts
I love House. He's the greatest ******* on earth! lol.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Welcome to the forums iingridd :)

And oh my, yes, I love House! :heart I watched every single episode, lol. The last one was pretty cool, huh? Can't wait for season 6 to begin :boogie

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi there! I am a newbie here too!

To answer your curiosity: I am a huge Hugh Laurie/House fan. I watch it late Mon-Wed on the Showcase channel; and when it comes on primetime also! I never miss it unless I can't bring the station(s) in or if I happen not to be at home. It was really good Tuesday night about an overweight grade-5 student who lost the weight once he figured out what was wrong with her health!!! Awesome show - :Ddisgnosis-wise.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Its ok, huge laurie is a great actor but the way they killed off kumar really ticked me off and I kept hoping they'ed bump off thirteen instead. The last episode saved it a little but i'm not so interested in watching it anymore.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
I love that show!!! - I adore that character and his snarkiness!!

·
Recluse
835 Posts
I love House, it's my favourite show that is still running :) Hugh Laurie is also one of my favourite actors and he's so perfect for the part :D

·
Registered
88 Posts
I used to watch it all the time. It got boring to me because the plot was always the same. Different disease, but same plots to me. Now I watch it when I remember.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome to the forums iingridd :)

And oh my, yes, I love House! :heart I watched every single episode, lol. The last one was pretty cool, huh? Can't wait for season 6 to begin :boogie
I know the whole show is pretty good but the season finale was so shocking...it was sad, it was funny, it was surprising...the things this show makes me feel. Lol!!!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Its ok, huge laurie is a great actor but the way they killed off kumar really ticked me off and I kept hoping they'ed bump off thirteen instead. The last episode saved it a little but i'm not so interested in watching it anymore.
Kal Penn retired from acting to pursue a political career. They had to write him out of the show.

.. and Olivia Wilde is waay too hawt for them to get rid of her : P.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
I used to be a huge fan but stopped watching after season 3. I don't know why, I love House's character but didn't want to watch anymore.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Kal Penn retired from acting to pursue a political career. They had to write him out of the show.

.. and Olivia Wilde is waay too hawt for them to get rid of her : P.
Yeah I know I just thought it was a really cheezy way to get rid of him. They did save it by making house into a psychopath who's trying to kill people though.

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Yeah I know I just thought it was a really cheezy way to get rid of him. They did save it by making house into a psychopath who's trying to kill people though.
Yeah, it sucks how they got rid of him... suicide doesn't seem to fit his personality at all. And I was hoping that House would discover why he did it near the end of the episode. But he didn't :(

1 - 20 of 28 Posts