Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Slowly Improving :)
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone share a love for horror and comedy movies!?!? I love laughing and I love pissing my pants. I have a few quotes. If you know what movies they are from, then lolllll.

1. "When there is no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth."

2. "Milk was a bad choice."

3. "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!"

4. Girl: "You found me beautiful once..."
Guy: "Honey, you got real ugly!"

5. "Necessary? Is it necessary that I drink my urine!?!? No it isnt, but it's sterile and I like the taste!"

Those are some movie quotes that pop into my mind on first thoought. anyone else got their favorite movie quotes to share or their favorite movies? I would liek to know because I love movies!!!! Thanks braddaz!

·
No idea.
53 Posts
Horror is easily my favourite genre of film, not a fan of comedy films, however I do love stand up comedy and comedy shows, which is pretty much all I want on TV.

"When there is no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth." I think I recognise from Dawn of The Dead, right? Love that film, and George Romero, although Survival of the Dead and Diary of The Dead were fairly naff.

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
I just love horror movies....m just looking for the most horrifying movie....

·
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Horror is easily my favourite genre of film, not a fan of comedy films, however I do love stand up comedy and comedy shows, which is pretty much all I want on TV.

"When there is no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth." I think I recognise from Dawn of The Dead, right? Love that film, and George Romero, although Survival of the Dead and Diary of The Dead were fairly naff.
Nice nice, the reason why I liked the remake of Dawn of the dead over the classics is because running zmbies r so much scarier! Thats also why I liked 28 days and 28 weeks later. Slow zombies r out of style haha. Diary and Survival were just on AMC yesterday I believe!

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
i like to see movies based on ghosts n paranomal activities and of course magic

·
No idea.
53 Posts
I'll have to disagree with you about fast zombies being scarier! For me, there's just something creepy and spooky about the slow moving ones, and the relentlessness of them, sure, you can run, but they'll find you eventually. And they seem much more dead that way.

I sometimes find the fast ones scary as well though, but they're just not quite as eery I guess.

·
Iam building a religion
2,834 Posts
Anyone share a love for horror and comedy movies!?!? I love laughing and I love pissing my pants. I have a few quotes. If you know what movies they are from, then lolllll.

1. "When there is no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth."

2. "Milk was a bad choice."

3. "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!"

4. Girl: "You found me beautiful once..."
Guy: "Honey, you got real ugly!"

5. "Necessary? Is it necessary that I drink my urine!?!? No it isnt, but it's sterile and I like the taste!"

Those are some movie quotes that pop into my mind on first thoought. anyone else got their favorite movie quotes to share or their favorite movies? I would liek to know because I love movies!!!! Thanks braddaz!
big fan of asian horror flicks. majority of the horror flicks that came out in the u.s. in the past decade were really bad remakes of really good asian country orginals.

·
Iam building a religion
2,834 Posts
Nice nice, the reason why I liked the remake of Dawn of the dead over the classics is because running zmbies r so much scarier! Thats also why I liked 28 days and 28 weeks later. Slow zombies r out of style haha. Diary and Survival were just on AMC yesterday I believe!
love zombie flicks. check this movie out. uk zombie series called dead set. about 5 or 6 episodes all connected together into a 2 1/2 hour movie. think 28 days later outbreak from another group of people perspective. go to youtube and type - dead set serious zombie movie.

·
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
big fan of asian horror flicks. majority of the horror flicks that came out in the u.s. in the past decade were really bad remakes of really good asian country orginals.
Nice. So you like movies like The Grudge, The Ring, Dark water, and that one with the guy that takes pictures who hits and runs a woman and her spirit is our for revenge!! I love those. I will also check That zombie movie! Thanks!!

·
Loveisloveisloveislove
2,785 Posts
I also love horror movies! :) october is my horror movie marathon month, zombie movies are my favorite kind though. Check out house of the dead <3

·
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I also love horror movies! :) october is my horror movie marathon month, zombie movies are my favorite kind though. Check out house of the dead <3
Seen that one. I agree. every station has a 10 to 31 day marathon of scary stuff and its awesome!

·
3,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hmm still don't know what movie it is.

Have you ever seen the movie Dead Alive?
Did you ever hear about the Evil Dead musical? lol
I've seen dead alive but dead musical seems like hs musical with dead students haha. i wonder how they can dance with thier partially eaten limbs and such! The thirs is from starsky and hutch where ben stiller taken on a persona to disguis ehimself and needs a disguise!

·
Iam building a religion
2,834 Posts
Nice. So you like movies like The Grudge, The Ring, Dark water, and that one with the guy that takes pictures who hits and runs a woman and her spirit is our for revenge!! I love those. I will also check That zombie movie! Thanks!!
seen the grudge 1-3 us versions, the grudge 1-2 japanese version plus the two spinoff stories the grudge - girl in black & lady in white.

the ring u.s. version only - didnt really like it much

the movie with the photographer is shutter. i saw the thai original not the u.s.

as for darkwater i forgot i had it on my pc untill your post. prob watch it tonight.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts