Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought it'd be a great idea to get us SAD people together online other then this website.
So the idea is just post your console ID and games your currently playing so we can mingle.
Me I have PS3 and my user name is Riverspeed and I play Killzone 2 and MGS online alot but mainly Killzone 2 I have a Wii aswell (but honestly lets be serious)
so just thought i'd give this a go

·
Gun-Shy
55 Posts
Good idea, but personally, I don't do console gaming - just PC gaming, but maybe there's a title that's compatible between the platforms. :)

·
Day Of The Dead
945 Posts
PSN - vault20008 (I mostly play World At War, Killzone 2, Motorstorm, and Arkham Asylum)

Wii - (Getting one at Christmas, will change this when I get one)

360 - Don't have one

STEAM - breakingbenjamin93

·
Registered
10 Posts
I currently have a Wii with me for a few days (it's my boyfriend's). If anyone plays Super Smash Bros: Brawl then my friend code is 0087-8590-7552. Don't have to be the best or anything, I just like having people to play with.

·
Banned
4,462 Posts
If anyone wants to play Resident Evil 5 with me on the 360 pm me or send me an invite or whatever.

360 ID: wituckius

·
ಠ ¿ ಠ
913 Posts
Currently playing NWN. Diablo II, and COD 4.

Luckily, I refreshed my Diablo II bank/mule/item-holding characters on Battle.net today about five minutes before they expired, though I don't play it as much. I'm more into NWN.

Anyone want some free Diablo 2 items? Free IK perhaps?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aion!

Anyone playing/going to play Aion? It'd be nice to have someone to chat with, explore the game with, etcc.. If so, you can find me as VodkaLove. x]

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ayy steamname is schroedingers_kitty and i play dota 2 there and my psn is happyfeets321 where i play cod aw mostly rn but check my trophies for all my games if you want :D

·
Banned
869 Posts
I find it that most of the time I've added someone from SAS to play with they never play with or even talk to me. From all the people I've added from the PSN, Xbox and Steam tags threads I've only gamed with and became genuine friends with about like two.

·
Registered
172 Posts
This is a good idea :)

My PSN is TheManMaverick or you can add me to skype HALover9000. Im on my PS4 and Skype nearly everyday!

Some games I have for PS4 include Battlefield: Hardline, Bloodborne, GTA V and Minecraft.

I will most likely be getting Star Wars: Battlefront, COD: Black Ops 3, Need for Speed (2015), Fallout 4 and No Man's Sky as they come out.

If you're lonely playing games solo, then add me!

·
Optimism Prime~
7,122 Posts
I find it that most of the time I've added someone from SAS to play with they never play with or even talk to me. From all the people I've added from the PSN, Xbox and Steam tags threads I've only gamed with and became genuine friends with about like two.
I've added tons of people over the years too, but have only played with about 3 people in total lol. I think this is just what happens on a SA site tbh.

·
Zombie princess
258 Posts
I have a PS3/4 and love playing co-op/mp with people, I use a mic :D

Psn: ItsTotesSoFluffy

·
SAS Member
2,443 Posts
Wii U: Super Smash Bros Wii U

Steam: TF2, CS:GO, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, Portal 2, Garry's Mod, Path of Exile

I will buy GTA V full price if I have someone to play it with, otherwise will just wait for a massive sale.

·
Registered
27 Posts
PSN: PrinnySquadDoood
I play on PS3, 4 and Vita. I have on PS4 Battlefield Hardline, Minecraft, Grand Theft Auto V and The Last of Us, which I play the most. Looking for some doods to annihilate the opposing team. I have a microphone too but you do not need to use one. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Playing FF14 (PC) on the Jenova server.
A friend to play with would be nice :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts