Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Geese
20,768 Posts
Yeah also interested if you guys find any. If not we should organise a meet for sometime, there are about 5 of us from Brissie from what I can gather.

·
blessed with lucky sevens
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, that could be good. I was really hoping there was already an established SA group here.
There's got to be at least one.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
I am interested in meeting other people. If someone organises something pm me. :yes
Dont care if there are just a few people game. Be nice to meet some people and talk. Help each other out.

·
blessed with lucky sevens
840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
For the record, I'm not in Brisbane or in Aus. I was just bored, lol.
Mind Games, If we have a group form I expect you there buddy. No excuses, no ifs, no buts. :D

·
Banned
196 Posts
hey... i just posted in the gathering section about a brisbane meet up... would be great to meet you guys. :)

if it's more of a support group style that everyone wants, that is cool too.

·
Positively Revolting Hag
6,547 Posts
i'd be up for a meet-up, definitely. if everyone's okay with me not talking the whole time, haha. at least i'd finally meet people who understood that and didn't think i hated them because i didn't talk much.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have recently finished an SA group at the Griffith Uni Psychology clinic. I don't know when or if they are having another one but I would recommend it. The number I called originally was 3735 3301, they have individual psychologists there too, although most are students finishing their degrees I believe. I would be interested in a meetup too even if we went out for a drink that might loosen our tongues a bit so to speak.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If i set a date and place will anybody showup?

It would be great to meet and chat with other sufferers, we can talk about anything. Just people hanging out.

Who knows you might make some really great friends if you give it a chance.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts