Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the only reason i really hate it is because...

- get carded a lot (doesnt help with confidence)
- look young than i am
- some older people act shocked when i tell them my age (its like a shotgun to the face when it comes to confidence)
- you look younger than you are (doesnt help with confidence)

im 18 and look young as hell, i havent got much problems with girls and im not ugly i'd say above average on a normal day and when i put heaps of effort in im good looking. But that's the case with most people so im not being up myself.

anyway, is there anyone else like me?
having a baby face when im older is the best thing you can have but sure as hell not now

·
Mega awesome
5,080 Posts
I'm a baby faced girl. 21 and look around 14. I hate it when people act shocked it's like great you just ruined my self esteem. Hopefully by the time I'm 25 or so I would enjoy but not now.

·
jaynex10
1,529 Posts
Grow facial hair. I'm 25, but when I'm clean shaven I could probably pass as a high school senior. With my beard, though, I look about my age.

·
jaynex10
1,529 Posts
I'm a baby faced girl. 21 and look around 14. I hate it when people act shocked it's like great you just ruined my self esteem. Hopefully by the time I'm 25 or so I would enjoy but not now.
:eek: If you look like a 14 year old, then I guess I'm a pedophile.

Okay, you do have a bit of a baby face, but it suits you. Seriously, you're really cute.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah babyfaced girls are cute (you know you are hah), for girls babyfaces work for them and for guys well most of the time not....for me its okay but theres just some situations where it just sucks.

yeah by 25-30 you'll be looking better than the majority of girls because they'll slowly start looking **** no offense to other girls

i've noticed that the 'baby fat' on my face decreases by the year but ive got a while to go, its not to bad. i'll look sexy as hell when im 30...but by 30 who knows whats gonna be going on in my life

i guess steroids it is!

Grow facial hair. I'm 25, but when I'm clean shaven I could probably pass as a high school senior. With my beard, though, I look about my age.
eh i can't grow a proper beard and if i try to it doesnt suit me hahah, maybe in a few years when i can grow it properly

21, get carded every time when i wan't to buy a M rated video game or bullets.
feelsbadman.jpg sometime but it doesn't ruin my self esteem anymore then it's already is.
u aware? u mirin? i wonder if you're aware
anyway, you shouldnt let it kill your self esteem too much (yeah i know hypocritical) its not something you can change, just work on yourself and it'll all add up

thats what im doing

·
so... do you like stuff?
292 Posts
People tell me I look about 18. You're right it is a slap in the face to your confidence. I've been dealing with it since highschool.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Aware about dat super dark secret society & wouldn't think twice negtrain your B1t(h ***.
GJDM on noticing some how. Are you a wizard?

nomsaying?
ohhhh sh!t we got a miscer in here!
whats up brah, what do you think of the whole zyzz situation?

People tell me I look about 18. You're right it is a slap in the face to your confidence. I've been dealing with it since highschool.
thats alright, at your age thats a good thing in my opinion.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I Think it's fake, might be trollin.
really unawared who zyzz really is other then a popular miscer. Never understood the hype behind him.
yeah im skeptical too, well over in australia pretty much 8/10 people from age 12 - 25 know about him in real life in most states here.

are there any other miscers on here haha? im gonna bet there is :p

·
Banned
1,662 Posts
My face and voice are soft which makes me look like a natural victom. Iv'e never had any real friends just people who take advantage of me and when I stand up for myself they loose interest in me and leave, that's why I have no friends. If I could change anything about myself it would be my weak voice and soft face.

·
Banned
3,884 Posts
yeah im skeptical too, well over in australia pretty much 8/10 people from age 12 - 25 know about him in real life in most states here.

are there any other miscers on here haha? im gonna bet there is :p
thatswassup a miscer, and i seen someone posted a bertstare on here once lol. but lettuce be reality there has to be a good 15+ misers on here.
There's a strong forever alone & social anxiety presence on misc. Matter fact how i got aware about misc was on SAS chat about a year ago. There was about 5 dudes posting misc threads lmao.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thatswassup a miscer, and i seen someone posted a bertstare on here once lol. but lettuce be reality there has to be a good 15+ misers on here.
There's a strong forever alone & social anxiety presence on misc. Matter fact how i got aware about misc was on SAS chat about a year ago. There was about 5 dudes posting misc threads lmao.
haha yeah i know the guy from the misc and saw that username posting and my mind was blown.

yeah i agree, the misc is like 4chan's good brother lol

My face and voice are soft which makes me look like a natural victom. Iv'e never had any real friends just people who take advantage of me and when I stand up for myself they loose interest in me and leave, that's why I have no friends. If I could change anything about myself it would be my weak voice and soft face.
i think your mentality that you see yourself as looking like a 'natural victim' is what actually makes you look like it, you have to change that mentality (think about it) and then you won't see yourself like that, the mind is one powerful thing

you can't change those two things but you can change your personality....it makes a huge difference dude

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
At the age of 27, I went out for pizza with my parents. The server carded me and accused me of using a fake ID.

·
Hi!
462 Posts
Once you guys hit 30-40, you have going to be really happy with your baby-faces. When the rest of us folks all look wrinkly and old (19, getting my first wrinkles :(. Ah well, gives me character. Manly character for manly men).

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.