Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Out of the blue
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im so anxious that my father doesnt have a job right now but Im greatly hoping he will be able to earn money sooner.. recently, my sisters got their jobs but their salaries arent enough to earn much that we need.. I also am in training but my salary is just the minimum rate.. weve got really scarce earnings, not enough to suffice what we really need..

I hope that I can pass the training and surpass any anxiety attacks I shall experience..Im hoping there wont be any anxiety attacks..

·
Banned
206 Posts
Hoping things will get better for you.

Unfortunatelly I am in the same situation more or,
less, unemployed for the moment and really anxious to
get my head out there and get a job. (I have been
working online for the past 4 years or so)

Not to mention that the salaries where I live
you can't make a living on them.... around
$300 are just pure poverty.

I am looking to move abroad but that again
is pretty hard for me especiall with social
anxiety.

God bless us all.

·
Out of the blue
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hoping things will get better for you.

Unfortunatelly I am in the same situation more or,
less, unemployed for the moment and really anxious to
get my head out there and get a job. (I have been
working online for the past 4 years or so)

Not to mention that the salaries where I live
you can't make a living on them.... around
$300 are just pure poverty.

I am looking to move abroad but that again
is pretty hard for me especiall with social
anxiety.

God bless us all.
Yeah anyway from where are you.,. ?
Actually i think my anxiety starting to dread me right now.. I wish Ill get better.. I really need to have the job..even though It isnt really the job I like,.

·
Banned
206 Posts
Yeah anyway from where are you.,. ?
Actually i think my anxiety starting to dread me right now.. I wish Ill get better.. I really need to have the job..even though It isnt really the job I like,.
Hey,

I am from Romania.

I think in this time of the year, the anxiety goes worse but lets hope it'll heal soon. I would suggest to anyone that's either smoking or drinking coffee to quit these habits, since they're only increasing anxiety.

Alex

·
Out of the blue
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey,

I am from Romania.

I think in this time of the year, the anxiety goes worse but lets hope it'll heal soon. I would suggest to anyone that's either smoking or drinking coffee to quit these habits, since they're only increasing anxiety.

Alex
Yeah I dont smoke n0r drink c0ffee..but still its there,. ThE ANXIETY grrr.it makes me SOO...TIMID ,i hate myself because of it,.

·
Banned
206 Posts
Yeah I dont smoke n0r drink c0ffee..but still its there,. ThE ANXIETY grrr.it makes me SOO...TIMID ,i hate myself because of it,.
I understand you very well.

Another key point in anxiety (especially in anxiety with panic disorder) is to stay as relaxed as possible, because in case you have a very stressful job/activity your anxiety will only get worse and worse.

I found myself in this situation after working 3 years online, struggling to make a living (I was earning decent money in this period) but staying in front of a computer doing something that I completely dislike was only making my anxiety worse, hence I am currently trying to reduce my anxiety and look out for some more clearer waters.

I wouldn't recommend to anyone suffering from anxiety to work in front of the computer all day long, it's only making anxiety worse. (not to mention the depression that can creep in eventually)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts