Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any idea how to eliminate fatigue from anxiety? I'm 100times better than a month a go from anxiety but all the tiredness and fatigue is still there! Can anyone help?
Thankyou
Corey

·
Registered
446 Posts
Bodybuilding and I'm currently on a cut high protein low carb thinking the shortage ofcarbs could be a reason
By cut i assume you mean calories? If you are burning through all the protein and not getting the correct nutrients then yea thats an issue

·
Abendfuchs
1,357 Posts
Some people just have fatigue and there is no known explanation or way to eliminate it. Sleep apnea is a common cause of fatigue. I've tried many things but the only thing that works is some caffeine in the morning.

·
Registered
2,130 Posts
Sorry, I don't think fatique can be completely eliminated until you're totally cured from anxiety. I'm tired almost every day too but I drink energy drinks most school days to get through the day. When I don't have to be in public, I don't feel that tired. Does your fatique occur only in public (/the situations in which you feel anxious) or all the time?

·
Seriously , never serious
6,456 Posts
I am always tired lately could sleep 20 h if I let my self
Am not sick , do eat healthy , do exercise , not that depressed ATM , um all seems good just always tired and fatigued and starting to worry a bit .
Did get a whole heap of mosquito bites a little while ago and am scared I have Ross river virus . But what to do I do not know . Guess I'll see how goes for a few months then go to see a quack . May be have trouble going to them .

·
Dark Lord of the Sith.
216 Posts
Anyone got any idea how to eliminate fatigue from anxiety? I'm 100times better than a month a go from anxiety but all the tiredness and fatigue is still there! Can anyone help?
Thankyou
Corey
If you find the answer please share it, I would like to know myself. I workout whenever possible to gain more energy and less fatigue but I always feel tired and weak.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry, I don't think fatique can be completely eliminated until you're totally cured from anxiety. I'm tired almost every day too but I drink energy drinks most school days to get through the day. When I don't have to be in public, I don't feel that tired. Does your fatique occur only in public (/the situations in which you feel anxious) or all the time?
Yeah most of the time it's just in the anxious situations!

·
SOS Member
4,575 Posts
Not really, sometimes I get palpitations
I have similar issue. I feel fatigue and tired that can last up to 6 months and suddenly it would stop. I feel constant dizzy, ringing in ear, sometimes palpitation.

Have done several test but everything is came out normal.

·
Banned
1,795 Posts
I have similar issue. I feel fatigue and tired that can last up to 6 months and suddenly it would stop. I feel constant dizzy, ringing in ear, sometimes palpitation.

Have done several test but everything is came out normal.
Extremely similar to how I feel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts