Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
LookingForMyLife
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you want to be in the anxiety skype group that meets on thursdays', just search in the groups for Anxiety Skype Group. or you can messege me. its not just a thursday meeting, its open all the time so anyone can always come in anytime of the night. i can only put 24 people in the group at one time, its a wierd skype thing(if you have more than 24 people in there you cant make a group call), so for right now, i have to sometimes temporarily remove the people that arent in that much, and if you want back in, just messege me. but i need for you to make you skype accounts, by downloading skype at www.skype.com, setup your profile and make a user name and either put in the group forum on here,(addys') or pm it to me. things are goin good lately. no drama. and some good productivity. just need for more people who seriously want to share and or improve to join. and its not just for anxiety, anything assocciated with anxiety, depression, ocd, ptsd, etc is accepted. and noone is put down. so if you wanna join check out the forums on here.

have a good one,

justin

1 - 1 of 1 Posts