Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am totally new to this website. I suffer from GAD and panic attacks (from time to time). Lately my problem has been being around people that care about me. I don't know what triggers my anxiety because when it happens usually nothing dangerous is going on. My brain does not stop and then I start getting physically sick. I can barely eat and it looks like I might have a eating disorder to people when they see me throw up or throw away food. But in reality, its my anxiety. If I am on a full stomach and a panic starts, my body tries to force the food out which makes me way more sick. Throwing up because of anxiety at first was a way for me to control it but now its just very annoying and I have reached my breaking point. I have finally found a doctor which I start next week. I am trying to change my life habits and start positive thinking but its super hard. Any advice on this GAD? After suffering for 6 years, the last year has been the worst and I am tired of it. Its also putting a strain on my relationship. At this point, I am crying to help. TY :roll

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, JaszBud! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts