I got a 31, moderate anxiety.

·
Who drank my vodka??
355 Posts
I got a 22...mild anxiety

·
Registered
135 Posts
but I was a little confused. Am I supposed to score based on how I am 24/7 or when I am having a panic attack/or and faced with a difficult situation?

I'm not constantly freaking out. In fact, when I am in my apartment and not thinking about much... I'm pretty calm and normal. It is when I am not in my comfort zone that those symptoms start happening. The only one that is 24/7 is avoiding situations.

·
Registered
128 Posts
now that ive been taking anti anxiety pills my score was 25, moderate anxiety. A few months ago before taking pills i would have deffinately scored high in the severe category

·
Registered
7,169 Posts
36 - not as bad as I expected lol.

·
Registered
7,169 Posts
Are you guys testing based on how you are all the time or when you are in an anxious situation??
I did it based on how I am all the time. Did I do it wrong? That is probably why mine was lower than I expected.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I did it based on how I am all the time. Did I do it wrong? That is probably why mine was lower than I expected.
Ha ha I don't know. I might have done it wrong, my score was really high. I did it based on when I am put in anxious situations. Right now, on a scale from 1-100 with anxiety, I'm probably a 5.

Stick me in the mall, it would probably jump up to 75-85. Job interview- 100( every symptom would be maxed out)

1 - 20 of 110 Posts