Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought I bring this up since I have never had any issues with allergies until last year.

Now I have a phobia of having throat cancer or I think I do. I worry about crap like this. I have one symptom which is clearing my throat. No I don't smoke, I don't spit anything up, I just always seem to :AHEM: alot.

Can anxiety play a part in allergies and how we can control them? I know what we eat plays a part, I am just trying to see if I could add something to my diet or take something out that could be causing this.

What do you do for your allergies and any advice for ms. worry wart here.

·
Banned
1,198 Posts
your anxiety it's easy to explain, but the allergies takes some detective work. you can either figure them out yourself or go to an allergy doctor.

out the top of my head most allergies are cause due to bad air circulation or high in door relative humidity.

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,174 Posts
Allergies definitely make the spring/summer less enjoyable for me but some of the basic meds like Claritin can help a bit though you have to keep taking them which is also annoying. Really the first thing you want to do is check with yuor doc to see what you are allergic too. I think I need an update check up in this regard as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts