Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here antisocial? I kinda am but not 100%, I don't know how much though. I don't like most people. I wouldn't be friends with just anyone, they have to meet my requirements... long list. I HATE people I don't know that ask me personal questions or try to get involved in my personal life. I have to do something with them to know them MORE and ALONE, I don't want other retards hanging out with us. I don't have any friends but I'm talking about when I did and how I feel about it.

I also HATE when I meet a person that FINALLY has a chance to be my friend (like a quiet person, etc...) and out of nowhere, the social people appear and STEAL him from ME.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I'm a little antisocial as well. I get annoyed when people are too happy. I sometimes think I am better than the masses.

But really most people with true antisocial personality disorder are sadistic and have no regard for other people's feelings. They are not fun people to be with.

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm a little antisocial as well. I get annoyed when people are too happy. I sometimes think I am better than the masses.

But really most people with true antisocial personality disorder are sadistic and have no regard for other people's feelings. They are not fun people to be with.
I hate when people say good morning to me, in my head I'm like "Nice job idiot, you were able to realize that it's morning by looking outside at the sun"

I just respond "Okay" ... lol

I also hate how people assume you celebrate holidays, like July 4th, I'm not going to celebrate it, it's pointless to me, all of these people just stare at fireworks in the sky and clap and smile like morons with their children copying them. I'm not going to waste my time doing that.

·
Registered
38 Posts

yeah, that's for sure. I'm reading a book on people like this - the ones who have no regard for people's feelings - psychopaths. It is very enlightening.

I am definitely antisocial. but only in the literal sense - anti - social:roll:roll. in fact at our place there is supposed to be a barbecue and i don't want to go because i said i'd probably have no one to talk to. so i told the person if i go i'll just get the food and then i'll go back to my place again, lol!!! she said if she didn't see me she'd maybe bring me up something to eat (ha ha). it is nice of her though, lol!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts