Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts
Huh, I didn't know there were people who thought that anorexia wasn't a problem. I knew that people eat food to stay alive in the first grade, go figure.

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts
Well, I didn't mean it that way at all, but this thread will soon be nice and edited so I won't bother explaining what I did mean.

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts
QuietCoral said:
Caedmon said:
Huh, I didn't know there were people who thought that anorexia wasn't a problem. I knew that people eat food to stay alive in the first grade, go figure.
what are you talking about?? never was it said in his post that anorexia wasn't a problem..........
There was the argument that anorexia is not a problem but merely a "lifestyle choice", and this is what I referred to. I merely mean to say that I don't understand how one can possibly spin it as a lifestyle, I'd say anything that harms your body is a problem. Def. didn't mean to minimize anorexia in any way, quite the opposite, like all psychological problems it is beyond our rational control.

I am sorry for wording that badly. Looking back on it, it could be read ambiguously as if I were saying that anorexics were dumb or stupid. I do not think this at all, and such a sentiment is grossly wrong and inappropriate. So if I wounded anyone by my sloppiness, I want to publicly apologize for that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.