Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the past two days ive been having TERRIBLE insomnia 1 hour of sleep or less. It sucks but whatever, i FINALLY fell asleep at 8am today at 9:47 my door bell rings so my dog starts going nuts so i getup and see whos at the door...no ones there, i look out my back window and four people in hoodys were trying to break in my back door, i grabbed my ar and told them to leave and get out of my yard one of them pulled a bb gun out so i cocked the gun and they all ran, i didn't call the police because from my past they have never helped me... Now i want to move because i don't even feel safe in my own home should i stay or move?

·
Registered
130 Posts
I would call the police. That is pretty crazy that they would try to break in in broad daylight. Also, I wouldn't be too scared if all they had was bb guns.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The thing is my local cops are TERRIBLE + corrupt they wont help me i've seen a lot of bad things around here from the state troopers and county police. If it happens again i'm calling i guess i still want to move though i think that was a sign.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope i was not hallusinating i never have before besides lucid dreaming laying down. If anything i was furious because i only got like an hour of sleep.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts