Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! New here. I've been coping with sa most of my life. I only found out a few years ago what my problem actually was. So now I have a name for why people think I am crazy. I have managed to hold a steady job for many years and do a few 'normal' things with difficulty. I was managing okay for a while but always seem to sabatoge myself every few months. I try to talk to my probably soon-to-be-ex about it and have only told my long time friend but they don't really understand. they can be sympathetic (sometimes) but I'm sure I frustrate them most of the time. I would not wish this disorder on anyone. :afr

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey zzz welcome. :)

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Hi zzz, welcome to the site :)

Its so hard to make someone who hasn't suffered from social anxiety understand. I've told people about my sa and feel the same - they try to be sympathetic, but I feel like I frustrate them as well. That's what's so great about this site - everyone here really understands you :) You'll find people here who really want to support you, and who will also appreciate your help as well.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, ZZZ! :)

·
Force of Habit
91 Posts
Welcome from a fellow newbie. You'll find plenty of advice and understanding here - I only joined yesterday, and it's already helped me.:)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

1 - 10 of 10 Posts