Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone:D!

I just joined earlier this week, but didn't get a chance to make any posts at the time.

I have sociophobia/socialanxiety, depression, instances of obsessive compulsive disorder (not diagnoses, just obsessive tendencies - especially in cleaning, checking, and a tendency toward "body dysmorphia" as well) Yesterday it took me 2 hours to get out the door of my place!!!

I was on another board for quite some time, but recently left there. I didn't feel particularly supported by people on there. Anyway, here I am and I am just alone too much. My goal is mostly to get together with people on here in the various forums (categories, etc.); and hopefully have a rapport and/or make some online friends.

There may be times when I am not able to post (not online), it's due to circumstances beyond my control at the moment. I hope that does not mean I can't make friends on here.

I also don't like talking on the phone. I'm better with e-mail and/or conventional mail.

Well there's more about me, but I'll stop for now.

·
Protector of the Den
15,048 Posts
Hi AloneAsUsual, Welcome to SAS :) SAS seems to have a lot of nice and understanding members

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey AloneAsUsual :wel

·
Registered
85 Posts
hello,I'm also new here too.This is the first time I've tried a forum and I'm a bit more relieved knowing that I'm not the only one dealing with the same thing.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, AloneAsUsual! :)

·
Digimon Loyalist
2,031 Posts
Welcome AloneAsUsual, I am also new to this site. You can freely discuss your anxiety on this site, everyone here is understanding and can relate with some of what your going through. :yes I am also alone to much and currently have no friends.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

1 - 13 of 13 Posts