Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

It feels really weird introducing myself here as I have told very few people about my anxiety disorder and here I am posting it on the web.

That is about all I'm going to say at the moment, maybe I'll post more later... maybe.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey,

Just wondering if there is a way to easily see the threads you have posted in? Or do you have to bookmark the ones you're interested in seeing new posts on? Probably pretty simple questions but due to S.A. I normally run a mile from forums!

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, ImAZombie! :)

·
Querdenker
5,684 Posts
There is a menu item "Subscribe to this thread" under the menu "Thread Tools" which appears on the right-hand margin of this page. The thread then appears if you click "List subscriptions" on the left-hand side of the "My Account" page.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a menu item "Subscribe to this thread" under the menu "Thread Tools" which appears on the right-hand margin of this page. The thread then appears if you click "List subscriptions" on the left-hand side of the "My Account" page.
Thanks!

Another member also sent a message telling me how to access a list of all my posts and threads I have started through statistics. Subscribing will help me follow threads I have not posted in so thanks again.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Im a zombie welcome. :hyper

1 - 11 of 11 Posts