Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I feel like if I don't have an outgoing personality I don't talk a lot nothing...I should have SOMETHING good about me...a good body something to be proud of and happy for something to reach for and accomplish and smile about and to stop thinking about how much life sucks already as it is when I can just think about the hunger....and weight loss....
idk why I wrote this but if anyone's the same way...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey there, I know you are fighting a tough battle. I've been anoxeric twice in my life, at age 19 I weighed 89 lbs and almost died from my heart muscle being ate up. I was in the ICU and almost died. At age 33 I got down to 102 by running 80 miles a week. I ended up fracturing my left femur in 05 and that required surgery, 3 screws to the left hip. I have had a lot of help and support that has kept me alive. I urge you to get help and please feel free to private email me through the site if you need to talk to someone who has been there. Hugs, Kimberly

·
Registered
251 Posts
I am not anorexic in my own mind, but I do have a fear of gaining excessive amounts of weight. I don't have bulimia, nor do I starve myself. I do exercise regularly, so I don't know why I fear gaining weight. Especially since I know I am underweight, not by a lot, but I am about 6'1 130lbs.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
I went through a phase where I was a little anorexic, but then I realised eating healthily is a much better way of losing weight. I directed my OCD tendencies towards following a strict diet, and it worked a lot better than fasting.

Back on topic: the cure to anorexia is weed. Seriously, try it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts