Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Rainmaker
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Yeah, that is one reason I want to go...to see if I can raid the vendure's room. :b I also wanted to get some manga signed and maybe even catch a show in the theatre. The thing is I'll most likely be going alone so I hope that isn't too uncommon at conventions. From the looks of it the one in TO this month is pretty big...

·
Registered
9 Posts
I dont really like any of the anime thats made its way across to america.

My favorite anime is Gungrave. Oh man, such a good one.

Other ones I like:

Naruto - Great one also, heading to America this fall though, and is slightly going down-hill compared to the manga with all its fillers.

Samurai Champloo - Nice and short, and great action.

Full Metal Alchemist - Saw this one before it came over, probably my top favorite 3. Really good story line, and really picks up big time half way into it.

I tried watching Hellsing, but couldnt really get into it, same with an anime called Bleach, but I want to get into that one, as I hear its turning out good.

A good movie is Ninja Scroll, but I think its rated R or something. Its pretty old, but really good.

·
Registered
247 Posts
dez said:
I'm just curious if anyone else here enjoys anime and manga. It's been a hobby of mine for a long time now and it'd be nice if other people on the forums liked it aswell. :b
I love anime i draw anime and i do them really good
i went on lots of tutorials to learn hoiw to draw them professionally

·
Registered
815 Posts
I'm not big into anime (most of it either annoys or confuses me) but I did like Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Outlaw Star, and Cowboy Bebop. My friend is a huge manga & anime fan, she even draws it really well.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts