Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like a few, I bypassed this step when joining.

I personally don't believe talking to similar people could 'save' me, nor do I wish for a few mandatory welcomes.

My story? I think i've been reclusive all of my life, though as time goes on, it becomes more obvious.. Right now I should be partying, experimenting, perhaps killing time on some university course, but in truth, even if I was outgoing, I wouldn't want to participate in such things.

I don't have friends. I have a few acquaintances who I rarely hear from.

What am I looking for? pfff... a job would be great.

Even these sites seem to have cliques.

I have little hope left... maybe someone out there is the same as I...same tastes in things...same morals... maybe not. If anything, I guess writing this is just cathartic. Until I choose to delete it, a vague insight into my life is written down, somewhere.

d.

·
:No Worries:
182 Posts
/mandatory welcome

:boogie

·
Half way there
428 Posts
WARNING! Another mandatory welcome.

Welcome to SAS :)

Talking to people in a similar situation can help. It lets you know that you are not the only person in the world who feels the way you do and also lets you know that things will improve.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
I'm unique!!= Obligatory Welcome!!!

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey seesthroughme welcome. :)

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
Sorry, you're getting another one :b - Welcome seesthroughme :)

I spent years not talking to other people about how I am, but joining this site and talking to similar people really has helped. I hope it does for you as well.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
:wel

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Welcome, SeesThroughMe! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts