Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
ThirdEyeGrind
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been taking 60mg a day now. Been on it for like two months. My social anxiety/depression has pretty much disappeared. I mean I still get anxious but I've been making myself do things. Pool hall with a friend, went to the movies with couple people, been exercising every day. Actually talking to my neighbors. And Today I'm going to my first show ever. NIN and Jane's Addiction. I'm not a big fan of either but it should be fun. Atleast I'll be getting out and doing something. And before the show Me and my buddy are going to his friends house. There's gonna be people over there, which make's me sorta anxious. But I'm not letting it get the best of me. Just gonna try and be myself and friendly. Plus they have a recording studio in their basement and all kinds of equipment. Anyway, thats the update. Also, IDK, if its cause the Nardil is making me talk ALOT, or if I'm so use to years of not talking, but I can't shut up. I'm like "hey, if I'm talking too much and it gets annoying, just tell me to shut up, really, let me know".

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
That's great news, cool to hear you found your "wonder drug". :)

·
nardil user since 2006
339 Posts
im proud of you !! YEA!!. another successful nardil story. i don't think i've ever heard of nardil failing anyone yet. caveat though, the side effects can be a bish, but still well worth it. insomnia is most occuring, anorgasmia i'd say is #2, constipation, urinary retention, as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts