Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

An experiment

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  LALoner 
#1 ·
I've been thinking about role playing different characters out in public. For example acting like a foreigner that doesn't speak English or maybe dressing grungy and pretending to be a hobo. Maybe dressing up and pretending to be rich, or a douchebag guido at a bar, etc..

Any criticism will be directed at the character I'm portraying and not my actual self. Maybe then my real character will react the same way. Just something I plan on trying out. I'll post here with my experiences.

#4 ·
maybe dressing grungy and pretending to be a hobo. Maybe dressing up and pretending to be rich, or a douchebag guido at a bar, etc..

Any criticism will be directed at the character I'm portraying and not my actual self. Maybe then my real character will react the same way. Just something I plan on trying out. I'll post here with my experiences.
lol you've got some balls. Will you be going out of town to do this? Because it would suck if people recognized your face -- but that's just my opinion.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.