Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Amazon is a wonderful company. I used Amazon prime and they canceled the subscription for me after the trial was up even though I was supposed to do it myself (I forgot)! You have nothing to worry about. Take advantage of the free expedited shipping.

·
···---···
3,375 Posts
They have really good customer service at Amazon so I wouldn't worry about it. If you do get charged, just let them know and I'm sure they'll correct it.

·
···---···
3,375 Posts
That's odd, regarding the validation charge. I don't remember getting such a charge when I signed up, but that was years ago. But Half.com has nothing to do with Amazon, right? I don't know anything about Ebay as I've never used it. Not sure what the charge is about though.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I don't think you get the validation money back. Paypal does much the same when checking a bank account but they do it in reverse and give you a few cents. I've had amazon prime for the past year. I order everything I can from amazon. If I had the money I'd just get my groceries off there and have them delivered to my door so it's worth it to me to be able to select 2 day shipping whenever I feel like it without worrying about extra costs. I've never had any problems dealing with amazon and I doubt you would have any problems canceling if you don't want to keep it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you and four of your friends can chip in, that cuts the program cost down to $16/person/year.

I don't buy enough from Amazon to warrant paying $80/yr for expedited shipping.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts