Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is one of the worse jobs for anyone with SAS. I hate having to keep my immediate supervisor in the know as far as my work is concerned. I hate having to have an endless amount of meetings to discuss what "we" have on our desk.

During my review she tells me I need to work on my communication skills! I wonder where she got that from ?:stu :lol

In my previous position I took Int'l Wires over the phone, which required a huge amount of customer contact, but I prefer that to this. I have a problem with authority.

I'm just venting.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Go ahead and vent. That's a good thing. I was actually thinking about getting back into secretarial work, although, I know that an administrative assistant is somewhat different from that. Even secretarial can be tough, communications and all. In my last job, I was told to work on my social skills to. I had different jobs throughout my 16 years there. What was good was my last supervisor said it's okay to be quiet as long as it doesn't interfere with the job. That was a good thing. Now, I'm just thinking about signing up at a temp agency. (clerical work, probably)

Anyway, I hope you feel better. :hug

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Purplepeice,

Thank you for the reply. :squeeze

Alot of temp agencies are really good. I know a couple of people who have landed really good positions through agencies. I was thinking about going to one myself. Good Luck!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts