Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
lord of smoothies
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For about the last two weeks, on and off, I've been pretty ill. Somedays I will feel terrible in the morning but then feel well enough to go out in the afternoon. Somedays I stay in but feel even worse the next day. I haven't felt like eating for over a week, even if my stomach's rumbling. I went to the doctor today and he gave me a check up but said that it's probably just stress. The thing is I don't feel any more stressed now than I did last month. I've felt pretty depressed lately but I'm trying to just get on with things. I haven't changed my diet and I'm definitely drinking enough water. It's pretty annoying because I can't do anything productive and I can't see this getting better any time soon.

·
The Game Master
582 Posts
What you are suffering from is, in fact, depression. Extended durations of depression puts stress on the body and mind, thus creating fatigue. I suggest exercising frequently if you do not do so already (this regulates hormones in the brain, preventing depression, creating appitite and maintaining overall health). Running in the morning will increase your productivity levels and keep you energized and motivated throughout the day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts