Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a friend who I haven't heard from in almost two months. He hasn't kept in contact since he got a girlfriend, it's happened in the past as well. The other I haven't heard from for a few months since I last text her. We live quite a distance apart but she never keeps in contact, it's always me who does.

I'm thinking of dropping them both for good, even if I hear from them again in the future. It's makes me feel used and I can't cope with that feeling.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Yep drop them. Friends like that only want you around when they have nothing else going on in their life. But when they get something good they drop you off. But once things are not going so well then they will want to hang out again. **** em. They are not good people so get rid of them.

·
Becoming Cynical....
177 Posts
Yep drop them. Friends like that only want you around when they have nothing else going on in their life. But when they get something good they drop you off. But once things are not going so well then they will want to hang out again. **** em. They are not good people so get rid of them.
This pretty much sums it up :yes.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Agreed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts