Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off hello, I'm wallyduck.

A while back I knew of an online source of desoxypipadrol(sp?), I used to bump 5mg doses for a total of ~10-15mgs a day pretty regularly. Gotta say, that was a time when the anxiety and depression problems that now plague me were completely nonexistent. Great medication, sadly it's not available to me anymore.

I've been reading up on low dose ketamine for "stubborn" depression. I've tried many rx ssri's and all that bull****. Can anyone vouche for the long term effectiveness of ketamine for depression? Does anyone know of any docs in the lower 48 who are willing to dose it out for people who might benefit from it?

Aside from advice that would be greatly appreciated I hope this thread brings some interesting discussion to this board.

Thank you.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
AFAIK the longterm results with low dose Ketamine for depression were bad.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bummer. Are there any studies you are citing or is this word of mouth info?

Also do you know of any studies having been done with desoxypipradrol for any application at all? There seems to be very little useful information on my favorite stimulant.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
The company who created or patented Desoxy (now Novartis) also made methylphenidate (Ritalin) and then decided it was the right decision to market Ritalin instead of Desoxy. There are no studies at all to find for it on PubMed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts