Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this has to be one of the best feelings in the world 4 me, i'm free i can do anything, i can talk with myself, i can sing, dance whatever i please without worrying, does anybody else feels that way too :boogie

·
Banned
2,265 Posts
Lol..I feel the excitment of being home alone in the beginning..but later on the feelings go away and I feel alone and lonely.

·
Registered
98 Posts
something like that...
I have pretty much time on my own, i have 2 rooms - after my brother left the house
to his own apartment. so I finally have privacy as long as I want.
Before he left, to come to his room he had to move first of all from my room - it was a passage room.

·
SAS Member
939 Posts
I still live home with my parents, and the rare chance I get by myself, it can feel pretty liberating. Yet, I find myself not letting loose most of the time. Even trying to sing out loud becomes a soft whisper as if there are people still around.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
I love when I have the house to myself. I haven't had the house to myself in almost four months. Someone is always here, but when they aren't, I can be free to do whatever I want to do.
Sing, dance, play music, run around the house, whatever hits me. I can't do those things much when everyone is around because I feel like I'm bothering them.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
I listen to my gameshow music on my subwoofer :lol.
WOOT! Price is Right FTW! :lol

CBS - Let's Make a Deal - beginning October 5th (shameless plug!)

206 Posts
I live at the parent's house and there are currently 7 people living here. (It changes.) So I get really excited at the rare opportunety that I get to be alone. But then after a couple hours, I get really depressed. =(

I am not going to like living alone next year. It's going to take some getting used to.

·
SAS Member
14,430 Posts
I've been having roommates since i moved to Montreal about 12 years ago. This year is my first year in a long time by myself and it's just great. No one is here to tell me what to do, or how to act, or give me any kind of rules i must follow. I make the damn rules now :D

If i want to walk around naked and howl like a wolf while listening to metal music, i can :lol

Unless i don't have a choice, I'm never having roommates ever again.

·
Registered
604 Posts
There's usually one day a week where I get a chance to be alone and do whatever I want. I can dance, blast music, watch some concert dvd's, sing (although badly lol) and just recharge for a bit. But after a while it loses it's luster and I get bored with myself. Sometimes when my dad is away on business trips overseas, my sister out-of-state in school, and my mom coming back late from work, I wish for all of them to come back lol.

·
Invisible Threadkiller
1,895 Posts
Since I have been married so long and I enjoy being together so much I get lonely when I am alone at home. its too quiet. Sometimes I take a break from whatever I'm doing and just walk around the house to see what everyone is doing.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I'm living at my folks house now. They both work during the day, but one of my younger brothers is here most of the time. He has a job, but doesnt drive. I guess it works out well that I have SAD, so I can be here to drive him back and forth to work. ha ha :) my sole purpose in life is as my brothers taxi.
When I am alone at home though, I love it. I get up earlier to eat breakfast at the table, and drink a cup of coffee while reading a magazine- all in absolute silence!! It's a nice way to start a day. But, it def could get lonely if there was never anyone here.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts