Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

How many drinks do you consume on average in a week?

• I don't drink.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4

• 5-7

• 8-14

• 15-21

• 22-40

• 41-60

• 60-80

• Over 80. Surprised I can still vote, aren't you?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how much others drink.

For this survey we'll define "drink" as a 12 ounce beer, standard size glass of wine (6 ounces or so), or a shot of hard liquor.

I know "drink" definitions can differ as I used to know a woman who'd only have one glass of wine, but her glass was like 16 ounces.

·
Registered
994 Posts
No longer drink.......I used to have my beer, black velvet using it to wash down my prescription pain killers......But I was a good little drunk, I always got up, went to work, functioned.............

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
I voted 1-2. It's more than that in the warmer weather when I drink more beer but it probably averages out to that yearly. :drunk

·
Retired Enforcer
19,113 Posts
A glass of wine every day. Occasionally a bit more but not often.

·
Poorly Educated
4,912 Posts
sprinter said:
I voted 1-2. It's more than that in the warmer weather when I drink more beer but it probably averages out to that yearly. :drunk
Same here. During the hot summer months I can drink a beer or two every day, but during the winter I drink very seldom.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I drink 1-2 a week if any at all. When I get together with my relatives now thats a different story. :fall

·
Banned
11,364 Posts
I am the only one that voted for over 80.... :hide
It has been two weeks without a drink though....Only 16,000 more days left to not drink.... :flush

P.S. This Flush icon is freaking me out.... :lol

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Used to be 2/day, but lately it's been a little out of control, and I've been drinking 3-4 per day. I keep telling myself I should stop drinking, but really there's not a lot else to do when I'm bored.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I put 1-2. Some weeks I'll drink 5-10, then I'll go over a month before I have another one. My trip to the Bahamas definitely upped my average. I think I had 7-10 per day for 5 straight days...of course, it was included with the room, so I drank that much to get my money's worth more than anything else.

·
SA's Slave
444 Posts
Edit.
How stupid. I thought it said how many Times I drink. :roll In that case about 10- 12 drinks a Month

1 - 20 of 26 Posts