Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone drink after they have taken Klonopin or Adderall? Is this something to avoid. I want to know because I want to get drunk as h3ll tonight and need to know if i should skip my last dose of Adderall. :D

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
My brother is a current Klonopin user 2 mg daily. He also goes through six beers a day. That's actually down from his prior alcohol consumption that seemed to be around 14 servings of whiskey a day.

·
Buried at Sea
5,104 Posts
I think a few drinks is fine, but if you're planning to get weaseled you may want to skip them. Combining uppers and/or downers with alcohol is never a good idea. Probably nothing would happen, but better to be safe.

Have fun!

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just don't want to turn into a bi polar bish!

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
having a high dose of the adderall on top of that would counteract the depressant (in the physical sense)/downer affects of the benzo and alcohol.

but i think a benzo alone mixed with alcohol is a bad idea. at least i've found. if i drink when the benzo is in full effect even a few sips will have me tipsy and really out of it. not really a nicer drunk, i am just way more sloppy, clumsy, slurred speech, etc. i'd be very careful with that. its the worse with wine.
i sometimes drink if i have taken a benzo much earlier in the day, enough that it has faded by the time i have a drink

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am only taking my Adderall dose and I will only drink 2 drinks. 2 drinks gets me drunk. :clap

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Buy me a drink. I need it.

·
Beautiful Mess
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had one big drink of Sex on the Beach and got a pretty good buzz. About 2 hours later I had another one and I got a headache and felt sick. Overall it was a pretty good night!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts