Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here it is; my third album. I took a different approach this time around being that I sang a lot of songs, which I really enjoyed and it felt good doing it. I've been pretty lazy when it comes to writing lyrics and you may notice in a few of the songs I link some words together in the second verses. Still, I think the recording quality is better on some while others still sound rough. I also cut probably around 3 or 4 songs from the album I didn't really favor. In any case, these aren't my beats and this is all for fun and to show off. Been doing this since 2003 and I'm thinking about just sending some stuff in to see what happens; if nothing then no big deal.

The name of this album is Album #3. Some of this stuff you may of heard from my previous posts, but leave some feedback nonetheless! I'm always curious and anxious to know what others think! You can download the 12-track folder here:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ah63fgg/n/Album_3_zip

Enjoy :)

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,035 Posts
I've downloaded & just finished listening to your album now, you've got a vibe & I think perhaps the next step for you is adding your own beats. I'm not sure what programs you use but the sites below offer free loops of all kinds that you can use to create some beats of your own if you have the right programs.

Good work on your album!

Looperman - With an account you have great access to many different types of loops you can use to create yuor own beats

Free Loops - You just click, listen to the preview & then hit download if you like what you hear

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for everyone who listened and left a reply! Beyond just enjoying writing itself, getting feedback is what truly inspires me :)

As far as making my own beat, I have in the past with FLSTUDIO and am pretty familiar with the system. I'd rather just take a beat and write some stuff away, you know? Like I said, I'm getting lazy ;)

·
Banned
6,986 Posts
finally downloaded this...sorry it took so long...i love the beats you picked...you got a good voice and i like your energy...mic presence is also nice...i really like person i am and more than this...good job!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts