Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's such a great actor. Saw him in "Scent of a Woman" the other night. What an amazing performance!

·
Banned
837 Posts
I loved him in Serpico, Godfather 1-2, and Dog Day Afternoon. Unfortunately after doing Scarface he's been doing the same Tony Montana character in almost every movie he did since. It kinda ruined Scent of a Woman and Devil's Advocate for me.

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
He's such a great actor. Saw him in "Scent of a Woman" the other night. What an amazing performance!
I love Scent of a Woman too. But why are you just now watching it since it was made in 92 :lol.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love Scent of a Woman too. But why are you just now watching it since it was made in 92 :lol.
I'm a bit slow! :b I'd seen a small bit of the film before, but never the whole thing.

Stanley said:
Unfortunately after doing Scarface he's been doing the same Tony Montana character in almost every movie he did since.
I really liked him in The Godfather and Serpico. I noticed there has been a kind of "sameness" in his more recent films, but didn't draw the connection with Scarface. I didn't really like him in that movie, partly because it was a bit difficult to accept him playing a Hispanic, knowing he's of Italian extraction, looks very Italian, and often plays Italians.

kikachuck said:
AHHHHHH! YOU ARE MY NEW FRIEND! I love Pacino! Especially Scent of a Woman
:D

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
I think Scarface is his best performance , i loved the way he talked , he made every line memorable like "Say hello to my little friend".

·
Call Me !!!!
4,066 Posts
I've always liked Carlito's Way since i was little , i've never seen the Godfather Trilogy or Scarface but from what i hear he really excels in both.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts