Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From the dark depths i have arisen again after aeons of slumber and shall henceforth bring forth a new age of *cough*

What i mean to say is, Ello. I'd thought I would poke me head in again and see whats doing. Been on a hiatus for a year or so i guess, not that i posted much before. But i thought i'd swing by at give a go at being active here!

So i'll give a quick spiel for the record. Me name's Alan, i'm 20, live in Cambridgeshire, Englandland, UK. Ain't doing much with myself, but gearing up to get going with my life again slowly. Social Anxiety has pretty much made me house bound for the last couple of years (I think i wrote about it more in my first ever post, but that was dull), but either-way i'm slowly getting out more and more, so hey, things are looking up. I spend a lot of time on the Internets, video gaming, doing some reading (love me some Lovecraft (WHO WOULDA KNOWN)) and other such. My favorite movie is V for Vendetta, i like the color orange and i am deathly afraid of heights.

So there is that. If you don't mind my randomness and mindless ramblings i would love to chat! Feel free to PM me or what not, and i would love to chat on Skype some, about whatever tickles your fancy. Har.

Hi.

·
Banned
3,597 Posts
'ello, welcome back to SAS :)

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, back, Cthulhu! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts