Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought it... when I hit the main menu the display becomes garbled. My video is a couple years old but everything meets the minimum specs for the game.

:fall

You've been warned. Grrrrrrr!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sounds like a driver problem, you'll need to download the newest drivers for your video card. If you have a geforce card go to nvidia.com, or if you have a radeon go to ATI.com.

·
Registered
229 Posts
That sucks. Sometimes meeting minimum is not enough.I got it thursday. It runs slow on my comp(2.2ghz 128mb video card). It seems alright game but ESO is having alot of problems with there servers so I haven't played online yet.

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Adam1203 said:
Sounds like a driver problem, you'll need to download the newest drivers for your video card. If you have a geforce card go to nvidia.com, or if you have a radeon go to ATI.com.
I updated the drivers. I have a GeForce4 MX.

I'm going to try to return the game tomorrow. I have a feeling Walmart won't take it back.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I had zero video issues with my GeForce 6800, except I had to turn a lot of the details down to get a good frame rate...

The one issue I did have is that voice segments sometimes got the first second chopped off, but otherwise I got all the way through the single player game without a problem.

-Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts