Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really afraid that my crush will reject me if I ask her out and I will loose a really good friend.

It has happened before and i'm really afraid of it happening again.

·
Voiceless
176 Posts
I'm going through the same thing with my friend. I tried not telling her how I felt and eventually just told her I liked her. We're still friends and talking on a regular basis. I believe if you tell this girl that you like her and she stops talking to you, then she is not a friend. Go for it my man

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I ruined a friendship by asking a friend out. In all fairness though, the reason I stopped talking to her was not because she rejected me, but because the friendship was one sided and I usually had to make the effort.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
I think if you have a good friend, no matter what you tell them they'll still stick around. One of my best friends found out I liked him and when he knew, he told me he wasn't ready for a relationship at the time but we still continued being good friends.

He ended up going down a path I didn't really like though so our friendship kind of ended for different reasons.

Maybe she'll stick around? Who knows :b.

·
Banned
3,424 Posts
"It's the risk you have to take." is what I'd say on Yahoo Answers and get some thumbs down next to my answer.

Do you have a good feeling about what your crush thinks about you?

·
Banned
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts