Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I find Klonopin and aderall to mix perfectly to solve my SAD. I'm on Wellbutrin too but have had no major effect yet from that. I keep the dose of the benzo down. I don't see if your body needs to calm down, and you use it within therapeutic doses, how it could bd harmful. My SAD is extremely severe and my dr will not script me the aderrall. I know he won't he just scripted me ****ty ativan which I am just going to switch Fack to .5 knlonppins, and probably a 1mg of aderall. That works for me. The antidepressant can come with time and trial of other types such as NRIs. My problem is getting my doctor to understand that aderall helps my sad. I can't tell him I've taken it unscripted lol...any help on how to talk a very by the book psychiatrist into scripting a SAD,MDD, and panic disorder afflicted male that would be me, who just turned 20(damn stereotypes), into adding adetrall or some kind of stimulant to combat the benzo

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.