Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out about this movie the other day. It's about a man with Asperger's who falls in love. It looks interesting. Just wondering if anyone has seen it and if it would be worth watching. I don't like cheesy rom-com movies, but I thought this might be a bit different...

http://www.adamthemovie.com.au/

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,174 Posts
I seen an ad for it in a local college type paper, they are playing it at the theatre for more independent type films, looks interesting, I'll have to see it at some point. The 2 reviews I read in alternate but similar papers were opposite, completely polarized. I think perhaps personal experience really comes into one like this

·
learning...
663 Posts
I really wanted to see this, mainly because I have a crush on Hugh Dancy :eek:ops but it must have been released a few weeks ago here because it's only showing in one cinema in the whole of London and the last screening is this afternoon.
If it's on anywhere next week, then I'll definitely go and see it.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
I saw it in Seattle a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it.

Although I should add that it was an emotional experience for me as it related to a very close friend of mine.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
It looks interesting I'll have to keep an eye out for it when it comes out on dvd.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts