Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think I'll ever beat shyness. There is a natural part of my personality that likes introversion and thinking but at the same time one should be logical. Rationally speaking there is nothing that makes any of us with SA inherently inferior to those without SA. We may believe in this inferiority, we may act in ways that get us inferior appreciation, but we deserve the same happiness of those who have never felt SA. I speak because I want to be understood, I listen because I want to understand. If we cower from the world around us we will forever be ignorant and misunderstood. So with that being said get out there and try to understand someone you've known all your life, or find some one new if you feel brave, I guarantee that you will feel that much better in the long run. Thanks for reading hope you're inspired.

·
Banned
76 Posts
encore your drama makes me so emotional inside, i love it!!!! fantastic piece... but make sure you stick around because its just starting to get good and you wouldn't want to take an early intermission and get sidetracked just before the story begins to lift off and the changes begin to take hold on a permanent basis... where else could you report your successes and failures and be cheered for the wins and consoled for the losses?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i believe in support, but that support also becomes a crutch in the long run. I love this website but the relationships created through this site and many others have little consequence little risk and often lesser rewards. I want to beat SA in the real world so that means real applications, I dont think I have cyber SA.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
Why not do both? I think a lot of people have normal social lives and they also hang out on the internet as well. Try to maintain a balance and it should work out.

·
Registered
139 Posts
well, Encore u succeeded in inspiring someone today, that person being me. I believe we need to know that we are worthy of living a good life and deserve to appreciate ourselves for who we are. We all have alot to offer the world and that belief is the reality.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts