Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
SAS Member
25,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of us on this website have the annoying you don't have sufficient privileges to access this thread bull****. I find this blanket approach to be both condescending and inappropriate.

·
SAS Member
Public Universal Enemy
43,336 Posts
Only when a thread has been deleted, which is probably what's happened when you've gotten that error?

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
Has anyone else been having to refresh pages here a lot to get them to work recently? :um

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
How many of us on this website have the annoying you don't have sufficient privileges to access this thread bull****. I find this blanket approach to be both condescending and inappropriate.
Detail a specific thread or threads, and I can look into it. As mentioned, it is likely to have either been a thread that has been removed, or was locked as you were posting on it.

Also moving this to BH&F as this is the more appropriate section.

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Has anyone else been having to refresh pages here a lot to get them to work recently? :um
Typing quickly before this thread gets answered and locked, since Ringo might have the same issue I do. This site's friends-chat feature (bottom right) is messed up, when it's on the cpu usage for my SAS tab steadily increases and increases making it slower and sometimes too slow to post. I don't know the solution(other than deactivating it), but refreshing or closing and reopening the tab will reset the cpu use and you're fine for awhile.

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
^Yeah the bottom-right chat feature does that a lot for me too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts