Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my graphic design class we are working on packaging design. Our very first assignment was to go to stores and look at packaging... And beyond that take photographs of the packaging and shelf displays etc. To try to get ideas about demographics and how they are marketed to etc. As teacher lady warned, most stores do not like this sort of thing since they think you are stealing their ideas for displays or with clothes trying to steal their styles.

So normally.
A. I never shop or even think of going to stores unless I have to.
B. never ever break the rules in said store :)
C. Normally don't walk around with a sweathshirt on in 85degree weather to conceal my camera and make myself look suspicious and make everyone think i'm stealing because of the large bulge in my pocket :)

So, I went to stores took pictures of things, looked like I was trying to steal stuff, got a few weird looks from people in the stores...

the most amazing part is that i'd put my anxiety level while doing this at say... a 2... 3... less than what i'd usually have while in a store. So yay me

·
Registered
154,231 Posts
All right SenorSteve! :boogie :boogie :boogie

I would have taken a picture of their weird looks and used it in an advertisement (as a before picture!) :lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.