Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Wayne, I`m 48 and have been ****ed up since I was 8

I`m going to spill my guts,something I have never done before. If you guys can`t handle, then no one can.

I grew up up with a mentally,emotionally and verbally abusive mother and a drunk father who didn`t know I was ther unless I annoyed him. Then he would pay enough attention to me just long to beat my ***.

In the 4th grade my school district changed and I ended up going to a school an hour away. It was in an upper middle class area.

·
Son of Odin
165 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that. I had hard childhood myself, with my father being drunk.
Everyone are here to help you, and i'm sure they will...

Welcome to SAS!

·
Registered
154,234 Posts
Welcome, WayNew! :)

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
I am sorry to hear about it, Wayne. The first thing you need to do is get away from the abuses of your mother. You can't stay with the people who abuse you, it will continue poisoning our life.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey Wayne, welcome to :sas

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for. If you need some one to talk to about (insert topic), feel free to msg me at any time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
While I was typing, I hit something and it posted the first part. I felt like a fool for a few minutes and continued typing.

I had about 15 more paragraphs of my life story, but I could`nt post it.

A lot of abuse and bullying in school, at home and from relatives who thought humilating me would make me more of a man.

Every girl I have been with was emotionall and verbally abusive.

My wife left me a couple years ago and I found out later she is living with a very good friend, actually the only friend I had, well I thought he was a friend.

I`ve been trapped in my head my head too long now, sometimes my thoughts scare me .

My mother passed away in 2011 and I didn`t even care

Thanks for the replies

·
Registered
672 Posts
Sounds like an awful time you've had, sorry to hear about it. There're lots of understanding folks here for sure. Have you gotten any counseling?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i was seeing a psychiatrist for a while she gave me a bunch of pills that made me feel even worse. She never listened to anything I said, to busy checking her phone and day planner.

I`m going to give taoism a try, I`ve been reading a book on it, it is helping me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts