Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I did first of five presentation and it was .... YEEEHAW. Despite my best efforts I just couldnt understand the topic myself! (difference between a duty and an obligation in jurisprudential terms :um ). So what I did was take a few examples and throw them at the audience for a raging debate in the class hahahaha and I just made comments in between like a discussion moderator instead of a presentation speaker hahaha. I made jokes in between, stirred thing up when they were becoming quiet etc. A guy's cellphone rang in the class and I drew a 'no cellphone zone' picture on the board and everybody was laughing :lol . I read some extracts from some authors...boy...I liked the sound of my voice.

In the end my presentation had no identifiable conclusion and maybe even reverse of what is the actual position in legal thought but OMG I could cry out of joy.....

Btw I dont know if it was the 20mg Inderal or the 0.25mg Clonazepam that did that trick, but it had to be one of these two that I popped about an hour before.

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Way to go Tired Tool :boogie :boogie :boogie!

I hope you didn't embarrass the poor guy with the cellular telephone too much :stu.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts