Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a Costume idea for Month -End. Any ideas ? This is like Halloween

Its carnival again, and this time we have a costume party.

For those of you in the USA, just imagine Carnival like Halloween, except with a lot more dancing.

Anyway, Vincymon is black and wears glasses. So the only real idea I have had so far is Iron-man (since the helmet will cover my whole face, and allow me to wear my glasses).

I have an old wig I could spray paint, so I have thought about coming as the joker as well. But To do that would involve a lot of make up and I would have to remove my glasses.

So, Any other Ideas for famous costumes I could use, that would allow me to wear my glasses ?

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
go as a pregnant hawaiian lady.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its a costume party. Look up carnival street parades on youtube and you will see costumes.

Now of course, the street parade costumes are not as elaborate as dressing as spiderman ... but that is only for the sake of uniformity. Having 200 people in a costume band all dressed as American superheroes.. .isn't exactly cultural.

That being said, at a costume party. It is different. People can dress as they want, and coming dressed as superheroes, pirates or witches is expected.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
Are you going to the one in South America? I think it's in Brazil or something.

Well your pirate idea sounds good. Go as Captain Morgan.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Its a costume party. Look up carnival street parades on youtube and you will see costumes.

Now of course, the street parade costumes are not as elaborate as dressing as spiderman ... but that is only for the sake of uniformity. Having 200 people in a costume band all dressed as American superheroes.. .isn't exactly cultural.

That being said, at a costume party. It is different. People can dress as they want, and coming dressed as superheroes, pirates or witches is expected.
Hmm, this sounds very interesting. I've never known this. Pretty cool, I think.

Maybe dress up as a lego man. I saw that one year, when some kids were walking by for Halloween and thought it was pretty funny.

·
sa challenger
5,079 Posts
Its carnival again, and this time we have a costume party.

For those of you in the USA, just imagine Carnival like Halloween, except with a lot more dancing.

Anyway, Vincymon is black and wears glasses. So the only real idea I have had so far is Iron-man (since the helmet will cover my whole face, and allow me to wear my glasses).

I have an old wig I could spray paint, so I have thought about coming as the joker as well. But To do that would involve a lot of make up and I would have to remove my glasses.

So, Any other Ideas for famous costumes I could use, that would allow me to wear my glasses ?
Clark Kent! Or Will Smith's character from Men in Black. Oh. Darth Vader? No.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts